[Roadsters] cleaning carbs

Marc&Heidi mtyler at hctc.net
Wed Dec 19 14:38:37 MST 2007

I had a set of carbs that had set long enough that there was a gooey
varnish deposit partially blocking the little fuel line between the
float bowl and carb body.  Drove me nuts trying to track down the
intermittent fuel starvation.  You can take them off and run a
solvent soaked q-tip through.  If they crack during this operation,
they needed replacement anyway :^)

-Marc