[Roadsters] FW: hello Steve Allen

Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana 12061997 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 10:08:31 MST 2007

From: 12061997 at comcast.net (Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana)
To: 67datroads at 311s.org
Subject: hello Steve
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:00:51 +0000

Hi Steve, Bob Ballinger here,I was  e-ing Linda and she said you had moved to Iowa. I am from Moberly Missouri and go back a few times a year. Where are you living? Maybe we could hook up on one of my trips back. I use to be a RR Engineer and had runs from Moberly to Des Moines and from Moberly up the West side to Council Bluffs....Moberly is N Central Missouri about 62 miles south of Kirksville....Hope this finds you well. Thanks for all you do for our little Datsun community....bob, 67-1600 Muncie, IN