[Roadsters] Was Twisties Needed: Now why 67.5 is black

Bill Cole datrock at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 14 09:11:13 MST 2007

All these Early Model comparisons have my wondering..Is there any
obvious differances between the 66 and early 67 1600s. The reason I ask
is that the matching numbered early 67 I recently picked up seams to
have a low vin number of 3595 and the engine is 99xx and has a cast iron
head. The frame is 3595. I would have sworn it was a 66 due the low vin
# but the plate on the firewall has a "7" stamed on it, title also says
67. Can anyone shed some light on this, or is it in order with other
early model 67 cars. Bill