[Roadsters] screw size?

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 13 18:57:25 MDT 2007

Well, my Parts Manual says they are 3/32" machine screws BUT, when I check
the body it appears that the MOULDING-waist is held on with 10 countersunk
self tapping screws, 3/32 x 1/2"????
I wouldn't think that they would have nuts on them, that would be VERY cruel
to assemble.
I would advise stainless screws for best weather protection

I'm looking for the correct hardware to install the upholstered angled trim
piece that goes around the back of the cockpit tub.  Not sure if it uses
nuts/washers or sheetmetal screws.  Size?  Thanks for the help/

Gary Tew
Phoenix, AZ
early '67 1600

Checked by AVG Free Edition.