[Roadsters] Philly area repair

Eva Van Stratum evanstratum at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 12:47:47 MDT 2007

Okay, no problem with my '69 2000 at present, but it's only a matter of time with these things.  Does anyone know of a shop in the Philadelphia / upper Delaware area that knows beans about working on Datsun roadsters?  I'd rather have to drive a bit and get a better shop than deal with someone just making guesses.  Doesn't have to be Datsun specific (Alfa dealer in TN did my Fiat, convinced me to sell it as.. never mind the non-flattering term he used).

  Eva Van Stratum
  Aston, PA.