[Roadsters] Early 67 Body Shell in Eastern WA

Mike P mike at bikeswap.com
Mon Sep 17 07:57:18 MDT 2007

Hi All,

I am in Spokane WA and I have an early 67 body shell with frame and
fenders that needs to find a new home. I have it listed on craigslist
for $100 but I would gladly give it to anyone in the roadster
community including resellers and vendors if they can come pick it up
very soon. I don't want to see it crushed. The whole car has to go at
once as I don't have the time or desire to part it out. There are
pictures and a phone number to reach me at in the ad on craigslist at:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/417460587.html

Thanks,
Mike Pieczarka
67.5 1600 on it's way back