[Roadsters] Watkins Glen

Dana Scribner dscrib2 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:51:22 MDT 2007

I would have replied earlier but I have been detoxing for a week or so.

I'd like to thank Dave & Marty for the job they did at the Glen this year.
For as little time as you had it turned out good.

I'd also thank the suppliers who donated items, Classic motor sport; datsun
parts; rising sun racing; bay state nissan and all the people who brought
give aways.

If you would like to be put on a Wakins Glen mailing list please email me
direct and I'll see that it will be done.

Vincent great ale. We'll see you next spring.

Dana S.
1969 2K