[Roadsters] '70 Roadster

Pat Dave Freed datsuncpl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 18:27:07 MDT 2007

With all the talk about highest VIN, I started looking closer at mine. It's titled as a '69 and has the tear drop side markers up front and the small round ones at the back. But the VIN is 14172. The former owner took the body off the frame and the numbers matched. So does that make it a '69 or '70? Or do I have a rare '70 with '69 trim? Anyone else with VIN's that don't match the side markers?

Pat & Dave Freed
SPL311-01861 12,000 original miles
SRL311-14172 Modified for Autocrossing