[Roadsters] De smog question--SRL--again

tputland at charter.net tputland at charter.net
Sat Sep 22 17:21:54 MDT 2007

On my 1600 we did the holes individually and does look clean, more neat, etc. I am done with the motor on this car--hopefully.

On my 2000 I am having a very hard time getting one of the nuts loose that is holding the pipe down.              This car's engine needs much more work as it leaks like a sieve and might need to be pulled. If I pull it, it might--most likely will-- get replaced with a KA or SR motor--eventually. This is why I really don't want to put much effort into the de-smog effort.

This last is why I am wondering if it will work just plugging the end of the pipe.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning