[Roadsters] FREE - Soon to be Scrap Early '67 Frame and Body Shell in WA

Mikep mikep at bikeswap.com
Sat Sep 29 16:00:46 MDT 2007

I still have this car but I need to see it gone before the snow and
or rain starts here in Spokane and I am forced to reduce it to
smaller pieces so that I can access my garage. I am keeping the car
as complete as possible so as to make it worthwhile for somebody to
haul away but I will strip it soon and cut the remainder up for scrap.

I will gladly give it away to avoid it going to the crusher. Send me
an email or call 509-209-3452 and we can make arrangements for adoption.

I have the car listed with pictures on Craigs List in Spokane Wa. at:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/435664523.html

thanks
mike