[Roadsters] A couple of questions

Matthew A. Smith matthews517 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 18:58:23 MDT 2008

Hi All,

In order to save multiple emails, here are a few questions regarding my '70
SRL:

How do I get the clock out without removing the dash? Is this possible? (I
felt back there, and there don't seem to be any nuts to remove, as I'd
hoped. I want to mount the Harmon Kardon "drive and play" screen in that
space)

What parts do I ask for when getting a cap/rotor for a non-vacuum advance
Gary Boone EI? (I lost the page with that info)

If I wish to replace the old style flasher unit with an electronic type(s),
how many do I need? (I see multiples on the wiring schematic)

Preparing for Mitty,

Thanks!

Matt