[Roadsters] Datsuns-July4th-Bristol VT

John Klingman jklingman at stny.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 10:52:56 MDT 2008

Surprise!! There will be a Datsun gathering July 3,4,5 in Bristol VT.
Wonderful area, flat roads and vertical roads, go where your brakes dare. Last
Oct we traveled a couple roads that looked the Yankee cousins to the Tail of
the Dragon. White Knuckle. Super drives along Lake Champlain on the level.
Roadster heaven. All this and a Norman Rockwell New England 4th of July parade
and celebration.
The weekend will center around the Dream House country inn-owned by George
Landis and wife Susan Small. We got together last fall and exchanged ideas for
a gathering and Susan worked up a great agenda.
If you are interested email Susan at innkeeper at dreamhousecountryinn.com and
she will send you the information.
  Gloria and John Klingman
  Sidney, NY '68 2000 a.k.a. Spike