[Roadsters] California Craigslist window shopping

O'Farrell, Fergus Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Fri Apr 25 07:07:35 MDT 2008

Some interesting things on LA C-L:
13B powered (rotary) roadster, only roadster I have ever seen with MORE
front tire clearance than mine!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/car/654159381.html

Toyota powered 1200, (in LV) not sure why you would want to do this, but
if you are a Toy-fan and had the engine sitting around, I guess.
(I am very partial to this body style)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/654206813.html

Not a roadster, but an option for a tow the roadster vehicle:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/654606787.html

This one is a nice looker, and isn't claiming to be the long-lost auto
show prototype.....
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/646360076.html

And these next two are begging to be put together into one project: (by
someone with a LOT more project time than me)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/car/647052851.html    and
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/car/651200602.html
Or maybe try to squeeze in:  (eww, just notice it is from an automatic
car)
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/651509419.html

And from farther north:
Lotta work done on this one, with no mention of the primered hood
visible in the pics.
The rims make it look a bit "hoopty", need to be toned down an inch or
two. (now has 13" rotors, may have originally come with 13" wheels!)
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/649311465.html