[Roadsters] SPL 310

Tsjecon at aol.com Tsjecon at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 07:24:33 MDT 2008

I figured that like the British cars the dates may be fuzzy regarding date of
manufacture and sale date. Mine does have V notch with handle on trunk. It is
two carb. 4 wheel drum brakes. I'll have to go out and look for #s under the
hood. I picked up the car in southern CT and trailered it back to my home in
SE Mass. Not sure when I'll get to this project. Have to finish the TR 4A
first. The Datsun is a really cool car though.

                  Terry

listings at AOL Autos.