[Roadsters] OT- Removing 240Z "Eyeball" Vents

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 30 06:19:54 MDT 2008

"Can anyone tell me how to remove the heating and air interior "eyeball"
vents from a 240Z?  I just bought new ones from Motorsport."

If they are anything like a 510, and I think they are, rotate them so they
are edge on, grasp them firmly and PULL.
Insert the new ones egde on and then rotate them to seat them inside the
dash.

Checked by AVG.
6:27 PM