[Roadsters] Stock vs. Modified (was Late car Rear view mirror dims)

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Apr 30 10:31:24 MDT 2008

Well...I wouldn't say you lost an argument Dave. I am sure there are loads of stock Roadster owners out there that didn't voice anything. But here is a vote for you (both actually).

I am leaving my (Dad's) 1600 as stock as I can. With the exception of a modern alternator, I am not going to change anything.

The SRL, on the other hand, is going to get whatever mods I can do to it to make it a faster, better handling, better stopping little rocket ship. Since the motor is getting tired, that might mean putting a different motor in. If so, then so be it.

Now I can't wait to find out where all the money is going to come from!!! lol

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- davesmbox at aol.com wrote:

I really enjoyed this thread. I guess I lost the argument. The modified people won.
I have been so motivated for the modification side that I am going to buy a bucket of BERH paint and a roller at home depot and head to the Museum of Fine Art and "MODIFY" some of those outdated old paintings that can't compete with a fine digital print. How can Monet compete wit 7 megapixels?
The Mods Win.
Dave M