[Roadsters] Side mirrors

Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03) Phillip.B.Hall at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 1 06:29:18 MDT 2008

 Last night I mounted two new mirrors on my 67.  The original was pretty
fogged up.  I used the talbet type mirrors from Moss and mounted them in
the stock location on the doors (drivers door is stock - new holes in
right door).  Location was a tough one - I really like this mirror on
the fender but had the holes in the door to deal with.  Another issue is
"usability".  The stock '66 fender location is nice but hard to see
through.  The door location is better, but it makes the right side not
very useful.  I have been messing with Roadsters for 30 years and I have
never found a perfect location (that looks good) for mirrors.

The good part.  I also replaced the posts and new door handles (with new
gaskets) so the doors look great now!

Phil
SEROC