[Roadsters] What year is my car?

Daryl Smith drlsmith at dccnet.com
Sun Aug 3 10:43:11 MDT 2008

Actually, If you can find one, an H19 crank has the 83 mm stroke with 3
mains, so you can stroke a 3 main to 2L as well. The hard part is finding
the crank.
You can also stroke it to 1800cc with a G15 crank, but you would need custom
rods or pistons.
By far the easiest tho (parts availability and cost), is to stroke the later
5 main engines, which of course, you can bolt the cast iron head onto!

Cheers
Daryl