[Roadsters] Re.

Herb Petty haabu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 15:50:11 MDT 2008

Hi All,
  I guess quite a few places made roll-bars  ( In the Day )   I've been running a roll-bar that was salvaged from a 1969-1600  ( after-market )  for about  20 yrs.   It fits just fine, & it has a serial number.
  on one of the feet.    I was told, that if it had a serial number, that it was certified, for s.c.c.a.
  use.  Mind you, ( I was told )??    Anyway, it works just fine in my 1966 s.p,l.   the
  top has no problems.    Of course, I should add, I hardly ever put it up.   Also, I think the factory / Nismo roll-bar started in 1967.5.   I've seen a couple when I was in Japan.
  Have a great ride,

  Herb Petty
  Modesto, Ca.