[Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:45:08 MDT 2008

So Rollbars

They look cute and intentional. Going along with the angle thingie, the front
end will crush dramatically making the angle below the hood/bonnet and
aligning on the engine. Which even at 5.7 in driver hieght  means death unless
perhaps you have a 5 point harness.

For myself, I drive fast,agressively, but i am always aware of whom is behind
me, whom is alongside of me and i strictly obey the 3 second rule, if not
expanded to 4 seconds. Accidents mostly happen because the 'accentdee'
presumes  that the accidenter knows what they are doing. Given that they
don't, we stay the f&*(K out of their way and rollovers are minimal

Peter