[Roadsters] A little OT but not too bad, the slow carb guy and social security

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 21:54:24 MDT 2008

I understand that second condition requires the services of a
neuroproctologist to cure.

Then there's the condition called Optical Rectitis. That's where your optic
nerve gets crossed up with your asshole and you have a shitty outlook on
life.

In my own case, CRS stands for "Can't Remember Shit" and I think my case is
incurable.

Gordon Glasgow