[Roadsters] SEATS a little OT Well maybe more than a little

davesmbox at aol.com davesmbox at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 18:01:06 MDT 2008

Can anyone give me as many of the dimmensions as thet can get off some 240Z seats. I am doing a Saab Sonett. The seats are shot and no kits are made. Custom is big bucks. The 240 Z seats look the same and you can get all leather kits for about $400. It would be a grand to do the sonett seats and the cloth center would still not be correct.
Hieght,width,hieght off the floor and thickness would help.
Thanks,
Dave