[Roadsters] BBQ

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Fri Aug 8 19:39:57 MDT 2008

Wouldn't it be great, We pick a date, Don't tell Russell, and 45 people
show up, looking for food and a place to stay!:)
Best BBQ I've had so far was Carey, North Carolina. Now if we are
talking Brazillian BBQ, you need to come up to New Jersey.  Directions
are easy, drive north on I-95, when you smell pollution and toxic waste,
turn left:)

Dave Brisco