[Roadsters] Stereo/CD/I-POD Question

leehinger at verizon.net leehinger at verizon.net
Mon Aug 11 10:00:51 MDT 2008

I am using this in my 70 240z with an IPOD - uses either mp3 player or
memory stick.  Adjustable knobs so no dash cutting.
Lee Ehinger

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:36 AM, peter harrison wrote:

> Personally, I have found the AM/FM/IPOD to be the best solution. Put
> it in the
glove compartment or there are some radios that will fit the console,
depending upon year. Actually, I obtained an old console for my 1970,
tarted
it up with Eastwood crinkle paint and let the installer have at, cutting
it to
fit as needed. The PO installed a 10 changer in the boot and it took up
space
and of course you only have 10 cd's, which also means you have to have
somewhere to store the others.FWIW

Peter

> From: stebharvey at ameritech.net <mailto:stebharvey at ameritech.net> B
> <mailto:stebharvey at ameritech.net> > To:
> datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
> <mailto:datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> B
> <mailto:datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> > Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:58:53 -0700> Subject: [Roadsters] Stereo/CD/I-POD
Question> > Group,> > > > I'm asking for input on what is the best
system to
install in my roadster.> Is a single cd player verses 6 disc type what
most
people have installed?> I've seen several types of units that provide
one cd
but have an I-pod input> along with an am/fm radio.> > > > Thanks> > > >
Team.Net