[Roadsters] Compact Spare tires

gregs672liter at netzero.net gregs672liter at netzero.net
Sat Aug 16 10:50:34 MDT 2008

First, I have never had a flat in the Roadster (knock on wood).  Second, while
I know it won't fix every problem (major cut on the sidewall for example) and
it does cause problems inside the tire (can unbalance the tire, not an issue
if you clean it out really well after use) I just carry a can of fix-o-flat.
I have handed mine out to other people on the side of the road 3 different
times, and used mine once on a daily driver... no problems, and it got me to a
shop where the tire could be repaired (no problem there either).  It's cheap,
takes little room, and will handle the problem 9 times out of ten.
Greg Burrows

-- "RWM (Out of the Office)" <RWM at RWMann.com> wrote:
They are quite a bit lighter as well as somewhat less bulky.

You are subscribed as gregs672liter at netzero.net