[Roadsters] time for a make over

DeWayne Reichert drreich48 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 22:14:23 MDT 2008

OK summers coming to an end and I'm thinking of stripping my wife 68 2000 for
the winter. It needs some body work (rocker panels replaced and a few dents)
a fresh coat of paint before we do the interior. So how about some helpful
hints one what not to do. How far do I strip it and where do I take a roller
for work. We're out in Vaughn WA. (by Gig Harbor) and we need a shop that wont
screw us over or take our life savings. We have other classic's waiting
repairs so it might work out good for them.

DeWayne & Jeanne
1968 SPL 311 - 1605