[Roadsters] Carolina Z_Hunt Charity Driving Event and SEROC update.

Brad and Gayle Holmes bradandgayle at charter.net
Sun Aug 31 19:54:43 MDT 2008

Dear Listers and SEROCers who's email addresses bounced when I emailed you

First, SEROC member Sid Raper from Jacksonville, FL wanted me to share the
info below. Please contact Justin and or the URL for more Carolina Z event
info.

Also, SEROCers a reminder to update your info on the directory page and the
classified page of the SEROC web site http://www.seroc.net/  This is a great
time to check out your info and send me an update. There are many of you who's
email addresses are like the checks I write, so I'm unable to send club info
to you. (perhaps that's on purpose....hmmmmm)  The classified page will be
purged if you don't let me know to leave your item posted. I'll do the purge
(oh my, that doesn't sound nice at all:-) next weekend. That should give you
folks who went away for the weekend, either for R&R or perhaps running away
from a hurricane time to contact me.

To our coastal members and non-members on the Gulf or East coast, please take
care!

Keep the soft side up and Enjoy the Ride!

Brad Holmes
Pres, SEROC
Montgomery, AL