[Roadsters] Reminder: when you: "pass it forward", "package it proper"

Fergus OFarrell fergus06 at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 2 15:38:21 MST 2008

Peter Harrison wrote: " thanks for 'pass it forward' on the hardtop.

Lesson learned on this count.  When you "pass it forward", don't forget to
"package it proper".

I offered late model key blanks, free, (cuz I bought a batch of 18 off e-bay,
but only needed 2) got a flurry of responses and contact addresses, and took a
week or two, but sent them out scotch-taped to pieces of recycled paper from
work (with weird part sketches on them), inside of normal business envelopes.

Well, based on the number of responses (none), except for Gary Cohen asking,
"Uhh, why did you mail me this strange picture?", obviously the keys got eaten
(torn out of the envelopes) by postal processing equipment.  So, when ya "pass
it forward", don't forget to "package it proper".

With the best of intentions, but just a tad short on the execution,
Paddy O'PostalChallenged, 69 2000, HB, CA