[Roadsters] WAY OT: Datsuns in movies

hallosb at juno.com hallosb at juno.com
Wed Feb 6 20:36:59 MST 2008

When I was a kid, I was a huge Lancelot Link fan.  I still have the metal
lunch box. From an early age, I had this strange fascination with monkeys. I
guess I wasn't the only one.  Planet of the Apes.  What were there, nine
sequels?
What's this have to do with roadsters?  I don't know. If it freaks you out,
hit the delete button.
Dan McHatton
'66 1600
Lancelot Link, I'd never heard of the show, but here's evidence of the "guys"
in
front of the red roadster.