[Roadsters] 15 x 6 AR wheels on Ebay

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 17:06:57 MST 2008

This is the same style of wheel used on the BRE roadsters. It was designed
by Pete Brock. I had a set of 14x6 at one time, but the offset was wrong on
those and I let them go. Personally, I like the look better than the Libres.
YMMV.

Not a great shot here, but you can recognize the wheels:
http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/1970c.htm

As far as I know, all the AR LeMans wheels were magnesium, not aluminum.
good for a race car, but maybe not the best choice for the street. My 14x6
wheels were 8.5 lbs.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA