[Roadsters] Rear springs?

Pat Horne roadsters at hornesystemstx.com
Mon Feb 11 06:55:35 MST 2008

Paul,

As I recall folks have been "complaining" that after installing gas
shocks that their car sat too high. You might try installing a set.

The competition manual had some mods to be made to the suspension
bumpers, maybe that would help.

As a last resort you might see if you can find a set of air shocks that
will fit.They would be the easiest mod to get more lift in the rear of
the car.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Paul: