[Roadsters] Rear springs? (new question)

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 08:00:20 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/11/2008 6:51:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
brianrreynolds at yahoo.com writes:

Unlike  you lucky dogs over there in California, up here in Canada we have
to store  our Roadsters for 5 months of winter. To prevent rear spring sag,
is it  worth it to store the car with the rear end elevated allowing the
weight of  the axle and wheels to put downward pressure on the springs?
Could this  even reverse mild spring  sag?

-Brian
Toronto

Having the tires off the ground is better for the springs and the  tires.

keith

48)