[Roadsters] One more NFIBMT update

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 21:19:49 MST 2008

Vic, do you provide the sedatives, or is it BYO?  Long ride, would probably
need to redose at least once.  I'd love to go, except for the 2500 mile
commute.  You can't scare me, I've driven with Mark Dent, unmedicated.
(Well, at least I was unmedicated).

Dave Brisco
ECR

Subject: [Roadsters] One more NFIBMT update

Victor wrote:

The site below is a nice preview of the upcoming No Frills Iron Bottom
Motoring Tour. I heartly encourage any one that has an interest to Just Do
It! I also have a seat availible for a brave soul who can #1 handle my
driving, #2 Navigate. Practice - "Um,,, Vic, I think you need to turn next
right" - (unspoken - "Could you possibly lift your foot off the throttle?
maybe? Perhaps?").

http://www.bench-racing.com/html/no_frills.html

Really like the Tips he put on that page - Check it out