[Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)

michaelspreadbury at comcast.net michaelspreadbury at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 13:59:42 MST 2008

Yep, another childish spoof e-mail takes the roadster list hook, line and sinker...

Dean at Datsun Parts has always been professional in my dealings with him and has given my business excellent support over the years with our roadster restorations...

Let's get back to business-- Datsun Roadsters!

Michael Spreadbury
spriso motorsports
Corvallis, Oregon