[Roadsters] Rain-X

racery at comcast.net racery at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 12:16:34 MST 2008

Stuff works great, as long as it's not REALLY raining.
And you keep moving at a decent clip.

In a full downpour, the wiper does a better job.

That's especially true as you approach 120 mph...

I run a single wiper, and as a test last season, rain-x'ed
the other side of the windshield.  We took the green in
a light mist, and I was almost ready to pull into the pits
and do the whole 'screen, the rain-x was working so well.
 Then the skies opened up, and
I changed my mind completely- you couldn't see through
the rain-x, but the wiper wasn't too bad.
It looks pretty cool on the video...

The fog-x on the inside works pretty well, too...

Toby