[Roadsters] snaplets

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 22:00:59 MST 2008

That works. Here's another way.

I just put a dab of silicone sealant on my fingertip and stuck the nut and
lockwasher in it. Then I pressed my fingertip up against the hole and
screwed the postie (that's the technical term for it) into it. Worked like
Loktite.

BTW, you'll usually hear them referred to as "posties" and "twisties." I
have no idea what the real names are.  ;-)

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA