[Roadsters] body parts needed

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 15 03:41:23 MST 2008

Ewwwwwwrrrrr!
I thought MY Roadster was the worst example of THAT!
On a positive note, I have been able to repair the base of my "A" pillars,
which were worse than yours, so I'm sure you can too.
I also intend to replace the ENTIRE sill or rocker as you call it on BOTH
sides.
The shape is relatively simple to re-produce, I hope to be able to do it
myself with my modest sheet metal brake.
I wouldn't have thought that either of these panels were different to HI/LO
windshield cars??
If it will help, I can send you a template of the sill panel profile so you
can have a replacement folded up.
For a dose of Deja Vu see: -
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d729b3127ccebb41319345ac00000066100Aa
uGjFq2bt2KA
and
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d729b3127ccebb41f01505d200000056100Aa
uGjFq2bt2KA
"Hey all:
I thought I had arranged for the parts I needed, but I've just found out
that the ones I was about to purchase are actually NOT for a
low-windshield...
Does anyone have a low-windshield body that they are cutting up (or wouldn't
MIND cutting up)?  What I'm looking for is the Door Hinge Posts (or 'jamb')
and / or the rocker panel.  Or even a SECTION of a rocker panel,  so that I
can use it to fab my own."

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:35 PM