[Roadsters] snaplets

Gregory S. Morrison gsm at gregorysmorrison.com
Fri Feb 15 09:31:49 MST 2008

I installed that 4th twistie - the one tucked way in there - by
rubberbanding a small wrench to my fingertip. It was effortless. The bolt
stayed put and centered. That trick could work even better if you magnetized
the wrench first.

Wrenches on fingertips - imagine the possibilities!

Greg
SRL31100494
Roadstering since '75