[Roadsters] Rain-X - Anti-Fog version

E Scanlon escanlon at wa-net.com
Fri Feb 15 14:38:37 MST 2008

Sorry, but in my experience the Anti-Fog Rain-X NEVER de-fogs from initial
or subsequent applications.  It actually rendered a new windshield into a
GLARE producer.  You simply could not drive towards the sun or headlights
without the whole windshield turning into bathroom shower stall glass. (OK
so I'm exagerating a bit, but it would be very difficult to see through.)

I tried to remove it with various "Glass Strippers" to no avail.  Then tried
Lacquer Thinner, Acetone and even MEK and didn't faze it.  Finally a rock
chip cracked the windshield and I got a new windshield.

Exterior Rain-X....YOU BET!

Anti-Fog Rain-X....not for a million dollars.  I'd rather use mud.

2"