[Roadsters] Carb parts hunt, 2000 SU

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 16:13:15 MST 2008

Hello all,

    Is this list great or what? I've been covered up  with replies. Working
on geting them all sorted. Looks like I've found all I  need for now. If you
have sent me a reply and don't hear back within a couple  days then ping me
again.

thanks to all,

keith

In a message dated 2/15/2008 6:17:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,