[Roadsters] volvo brake conversion

Bubba bubwin at mts.net
Mon Feb 18 00:38:06 MST 2008

Close, but you have the lines mixed up.  The rear reservoir (larger one) on
the master cylinder feeds the front brakes, and the front (smaller)reservoir
feeds the rear brakes.  Make sure the brake pedal push rod is allowing the
piston in the master cylinder to fully return (free play).

Bob Winslade
1966-1600 Missy
1967-1600 Bender