[Roadsters] brake problem status

garytew at cox.net garytew at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 21:40:35 MST 2008

Just wanted to thank those that gave me some great ideas and tips on solving my brake issue.  So far I've checked to make sure front and rear are plumbed correctly (yes), brakes are bled well (yes), check for shims on the MS/firewall (none there), and the cylinder rod has some free play with the pedal released.  I think this last item is correct on my car but I'll pull it tomorrow and grind it down a bit to make sure.  If nothing changes, I'll try another MS and go from there.  Thanks again.

Gary Tew
Peoria, AZ
'67 1600 VG30