[Roadsters] soft tops

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 11:15:30 MST 2008

People are always telling me, on those blazing hot summer days when the sun is pounding down like a hammer, that "this would be a great day to take a ride in your Roadster, wouldn't it?", to which I counter, "No, this evening when the sun is almost down and the temperature is in the 70s or 80s would be a great time to take the Roadster out. Right now I want a roof over my head and the A/C on..."  ;^)

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc at att.net> wrote: "Hot summer sun"..."top up".  What's wrong with this picture?

Gary