[Roadsters] Intermountain West engine shop

Dewey Hahlbohm hahlbohmd at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 17:47:56 MST 2008

Does anyone know of a good engine shop in the intermountain west area that can rebuild a U20 engine?  I live in Helena, MT and can drive as far as Salt Lake City (500 miles) to drop off/pick up my motor.  Other cities nearby would be Spokane WA or Billings, MT.

I am familiar with Rebello Racing in the SF Bay area, but I would prefer to find someone closer to drive to or ship.

Any help appreciated, TIA.  Dewey Hahlbohm