[Roadsters] semi-OT: Bounce Sheets? and a joke!

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sun Feb 24 08:17:49 MST 2008

Moth balls do work. It is what I use and have never seen any mouse sign after winter is over. Put a two or three ounces in small containers in the trunk, engine compartment and on the floor inside the car. They do evaporate, but not fast enough and will last all winter. The smell inside the car goes away very quickly.

Do dryer sheets last all winter or do they lose their scent? My wife puts them in stored linens, blankets, etc. but they don't last a full season and have lost their scent by the end of the storage period.

I just wish I had known to plug exhaust pipe.

Q: Do you know what mothballs smell like?

If so....

A: How did you get his legs apart?

;-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- "hallosb at juno.com" <hallosb at juno.com> wrote:

Does that really work? I had a major mice invasion in my garage last year.
Eventually caught them all with traps.  But, not before the little vermints
left a few turds in my Roadster.
If there's something that discourages them, I'd like to give it a try.  I've
heard cotton balls soaked in peppermint oil works, also.