[Roadsters] Boot lid

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Wed Feb 27 18:18:46 MST 2008

Tim,

So many cars, so few trunk lids.  Nissan shows two part numbers:  One for
cars with engine numbers up to R-40000, and one for engine numbers R-40001
and up.  And, the latter is listed as interchangeable with the former.  So,
and deck lid you have shold work with whatever car you have with minimal
modifications.

Anybody on the List have better information?

Gary