[Roadsters] '64 parts/disc brakes conv. WTB

conrad abastillas sr71sss at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 18:12:28 MDT 2008

I'm looking to see if anyone out there has any '64 parts lying around namely the 4 guages and switches for the '64, already got the speedo/tach from mike young but he didn't have the others, I'll buy all if no one wants to parts out as I understand.

Also I want to convert to disc brake on the fairlady, drums in the front scare me as I drove a friends '73 620 pickup LOL....

I'm located in antioch,ca and would love to have something local to pickup.

conrad
antioch,ca
650-302-5127