[Roadsters] 1969 Roadster

will-mart14 at cox.net will-mart14 at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 16:31:31 MDT 2008

So I'm kind of at a loss here. I have acquired a few older cars a very rarely do I have the time or know how to fix them up. One car being a 1969 datsun 2000 roadster. Its transmission is broken and I have acquired another but I cannot put it in myself nor do I have help or a mechanic familiar with the datsun parts to help. I am looking for someone, if anyone knows anyone, In AZ that may be of service for a price. All I'm looking for is a simple, not really simple, transmission removal and install. If you are or know someone in the Phoenix area that's willing to come down and give me an estimate email me directly at will-mart14 at cox.net. Thank you very much.