[Roadsters] Need a part numer please

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 16:22:43 MDT 2008

Yeah, the parts manual shows one, but what part number is left and what is right isn't clear at all. I'd just order 'em from Dean:

Datsun Roadster left hand caliper to junction block metal line
<http://www.datsunparts.com/1555>

Datsun Roadster right hand caliper to junction block metal line
<http://www.datsunparts.com/1556>

Pete

From: Tim <tputland at charter.net>