[Roadsters] starter--revisited

Larry Dziuba roadster68 at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 5 19:55:27 MDT 2008

When I was restoring my 68 2000, I rebuilt all wiring harnesses and added
grounds.  A lot of roadster guys suggested adding some good grounds.  I
ended up building a heavy duty (10 or 12 guage) from scratch.  I ran it from
a starter bolt to the frame on the passenger side.  From there I ran a
smaller guage to the body on the same side.  Larry.